We take great care and time to apply lashes individually while choosing the right type of extensions for your natural lashes. So there will be no damage to your natural lashes.
The price of service depends on technician's level. We have our advanced technician, Margo, and the owner of the studio, Nelly.
The lash durability depends on your natural lash cycle. On average, the lashes last for about 6 weeks.
The difference between them is how defined and pronounced you want your lashes. We have 4 different sets: Beginner Half Set, Classic Set, Natural Volume Set, and Glam Extra Volume
Classic is when you apply one extension on one of your natural lashes. Volume is when you apply a handmade fan of 2 or more extensions on one of your natural lashes.
For touch-ups, we offer a quick 30 minute fill which costs $60., which is a quick fix before an important event. Our regular touch up prices depend on the set that you are going to choose. Please refer to our price list.
• No water for 3 hours after your appointment
• Wash your lashes consistently (oil-Free foam washes work the
• Use oil-free products on lashes/eyelids
• Do not use mascara
• Do not rub, pick, or pull your eyes
• Avoid using eyelash curler
• Try to avoid exposure to heat, steam, and friction
• Brush your lashes daily
• Arrive without any makeup on your eyes
• If you wear contacts, bring your case & glasses.
• Do not use any oily products on your lashes at least 24 hours before an appointment
• Avoid drinking coffee before an appointment